Saturday 26 June 2010

Oh my honkey...

Omg- my honkey!

Can't quite believe I'm stood outside the oasis ready for the NCT sale, and Honkey isn't here. She's popped off with Daddy and Dolly to quickly pick Max up from football. This is the first time we have seperated. But it's cold. It made sense for her to be in the warm car. It happened so fast. She'll be back soon.

I've been preparing myself for this day for ages. Seems crazy I know, but in the beginning you don't leave tiny babies, then the seizures started, and through fear I wouldn't even leave her in a room, then I guess it became habit, then perhaps obsessive lol.

A few weeks ago, I took a step in the right direction, by leaving Hope with S (from rainbow trust) whilst I took Jordan and Max swimming. But, S was still at swimming, just watching, so I could see Honkey and check she was ok.

.........….……..............................................................

They came back a few minutes later, and I was relieved, and pledged not to do that again in a hurry. But actually, i think I need to. Chris won a meal out for us both at an Italian restaurant, so I think I can be tempted.

Update: we did go out for the Italian. S looked afer Hope and dolly and Moo. Sadly Nobody in the family knows Hope well enough for me to be able to trust them with her care. But I know Shes in good hands with S, plus dolly and moo like having S look after them.

1 comment:

  1. this was actually written back in april, but i just came across it on my iphone
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie