Thursday 17 December 2009

Pleeeeeaaaaassseee drink up

Dear Hope,
Please please please drink up your bottle. It's not ok for it to take over 3 hours to get a 2oz bottle down you. I know you've never been fond of the bottle, but baby, it's just 2oz. And it's important. It's got your medicines in it.
It's never been an easy task, but it's never been this hard. The last few days have been a nightmare. It's only once a day baby. Please. Daddy's tired. Mummy's worried.
didn't you hear what they said today?if u don't start drinking, you'll have to have another ng tube. We don't want that.
Love Mummy
X x x x x x x x x x x x x x z x x xx xxxx

1 comment:

  1. She can probably taste the meds now, and is also clever enough to realise that she has a choice and prefers Mummy-milk!
    I really hope that she does not have to have the tube fitted again. I know it sounds a bit mean, but if she gets hungry/thirsty enough first, then I reckon she will take the meds milk.
    Good luck and fingers crossed.
    BTW I was under GOSH till I turned 16 and I cannot say a bad word about it. Loved it there - loved everyone there. Am also happy to meet you up there anytime! Seriously.
    Much love to you all especially during this horrible month.
    Rachel xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie