Saturday 11 July 2009

So tired

I used to be able to count on 4 hours sleep; from midnight till 4am. Not much, I know, but I'd got used to it, and could function prettty well. But now even that seems to have gone out the window. I seem to be getting an hour or 2 at a time now, and it's just not enough. I feel like a zombie! I don't know whether there's any connection between hope's various issues and lack of sleep- after all, really 4 hours isn't very long.
So that's 5 and a half months now with no more than 4 hours undisturbed sleep. Chris convieniently doesn't even wake up.
Moan over - lol xxx

1 comment:

  1. Once we got Jude's seizures controlled he seemed to sleep pretty well. We will go through times when he wakes up through the night, and I feel like a zombie too. I think it's in relation to the brain damage, and seizure activity.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie